Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top Ten Posts of 2014

This is my First New Post, on my New Blog!  Here are the Top Ten Posts of 2014 {from the posts that I transferred over here}, in no particular order.  
Gail Claridge Designs Home Tour
Interior designer Gail Claridge was born with a passion for design. Always interested in collectables and antiques, she has used her imagination, attention to...
detail, and design abilities to turn her personal residences into jewel boxes.   The rooms all have so much detail and I love the colors.

These Pies are so easy to make.  Besides having their own personal pie, everyone 
gets a crispy top and bottom crust, which is something most pie eaters LOVE! 

Display Window
I love how my Display Window has taken shape.  It's in my Office, in the top part of the Armoire {doors have been removed} and when the Glass French Doors to the office are open almost all the way, it looks exactly like this from just outside the office...from my Living Room/Great Room.

A Baby Boy Was Born.  On April 6, 1970, at 11:41 am this precious 
child entered our lives.  We Named Our Son, Stephen Craig. 

Tillinghast-Murray-Willys Mansion
 2210 Robinwood Avenue Toledo, Wisconsin
It is located in the Old West End of Toledo, Ohio
I shopped and shopped and then...I found their lovely shop.  They have
the cutest collage frames, in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colors, even 
unpainted, so that you can finish however you would like.  It worked 
for me and solved all my problems with different sized paintings!

He was born 100 years ago - quite the FlashBack!  Now, what do I know about 
Ralph Hermann?  Why would I know anything about Ralph Hermann?  What 
did he do?  Do you know what he was famous for?   Well, let me tell you...

I just want some peace and quiet and a soft place to land.  I don't want to deal with all 
nonsense and arguments...and all the difficulties.  It's too hard.  I just want it to end.  
It isn't good for my health.

Welcome Friends to my etsy shoppe sharing decorative design painting, vintage accents and hand created decor. My name is Celestina Marie, friends call me Celeste. My boutique is located here on Etsy and I have been a designer for over 30 years.
Two big trees...and lots of other pretty things.  I even decorated our Bedroom and Den 
(no pictures) with trees and wreaths and pretty things.  I even decorated the front 
porch and yard...in 2007.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! Oh, I like your new blog and I've added it to my blog list. I hope you were able to have a nice Christmas and you're always in my prayers.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, love your new blog and the name is of course perfect. Love this post looking back. Thank you for your longtime friendship and all the inspiration you share. Looking forward to a great new year of blogging and fun visits.
    Happy New Year!!
    Blessings and Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan,
    Your new blog design is perfectly delightful! I love it and looking back through the year is always a treat.
    Wishing you a very healthy, happy and blessed New Year!
    Love,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely blog and a great way to kick start it with your best posts. I love the pies and the display window, what a great idea. Have a wonderful 2015! x

    ReplyDelete