Saturday, March 29, 2014

Celestina Marie Designs

You all know how much I love shopping on-line...it's so easy to do...no need to get "prettied" up...no need to get in the car and travel to a shopping mall...just look at pretty things right in front of you, decide you want it and order it and it gets shipped to you!  So, today on I ♥ Shopping I want to introduce you to a Wonderful Creator of Beautiful Things!  Her name is  Celestina, from Celestina Marie Design.  Celestina has an Etsy Shop we'll visit today.  This is Celestina!  She's pretty inside and out.  I've shopped her Etsy Shop for years now
and have many beautifully painted and designed pieces.  Her painted Roses are just so pretty.  And Celeste has some of the most beautiful pieces she paints.  I have several Vintage Sewing Machine Drawers that she's painted.  Now for a look at a few of the "Pretties" Celestina has available in her Etsy Shop.

These are just a few of the items I've purchased from Celestina over the years!

Welcome Friends to my etsy shoppe sharing decorative design painting, vintage accents and hand created decor. My name is Celestina Marie, friends call me Celeste. My boutique is located here on Etsy and I have been a designer for over 30 years.

Studying business, interior design and staging, display and decorative painting, has placed me on an exciting journey. Redesigning vintage and new treasures, junk hunting trips, interior decorating and all things shabby, rose romantic and farmhouse style is my passion. Studying with decorative artists over the years and designing Christmas ornaments for the White House twice, are among my special memories. I am thankful for my journey, but my greatest thanks is to my God who has blessed me to create in the decorative arts that I love.Thank you for stopping by. My studio/shoppe door is always open. 

Blessings Be Yours, 
Celestina Marie

Several More "Pretties" from Celestina - I LOVE them all!
Springtime In Paris Blocks

If you'd like to view Previous I ♥ Shopping Posts, click HERE.

Each week, we take a look at things I shop for as well as places or shops I do my Shopping.  Sometimes, it will be an Etsy Shop or Boutique, an internet store...or even a Brick Store, like Lowe's, where I shopped for tiles.  You just never know where I'll be shopping or what the item is that I'm shopping for.

16 comments:

  1. I just came over from her blog. I have been a follower of hers for years and recieved some of her wonderful works of art. She is truly a gifted artist and a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I saw your series announced at Celeste's and RAN right over. Don't you just love her creations? I agree with Betty above, she's truly a gifted artist AND a wonderful person.
    I have some catching up to do with your posts. I've been so busy planning our daughter's birthday table. Turns out I went in a totally different direction, truer to her, and I'm loving every bit of it. I'll share soon.
    Off to browse what I've missed.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, Thank you for featuring my shop in your series of I love Shopping. You are so kind to give me this mention and I am so thankful. It is fun to see the past items I have offered and you are enjoying. As time goes I forget just what I had. LOL
    Your kind words and this Saturday fun is a blessing and I wish you much success each week as you feature shops for us to visit.
    Happy Shopping and a great weekend.
    Hugs and Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, It is nice to meet you via Celeste. Celeste is a treasured blog friend and so very creative. This is a great way to showcase the talents of our blog sisters. Celeste: Your creations are absolutely delightful. Wishing you both a nice weekend. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to see that you featured Celestina, Jan! I am a big fan of her work, and am blessed to have some of her lovely creations in my home as well:) She is such a sweet heart and is a true friend, with amazing talent. You are so right, it's so much fun to shop on line, from the comforts of our own home, even in our jammies! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also own many tresures from the very beautiful and talented Celeste, I love her work....she creates just beautiful treasure to enjoy and share.

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have me drooling over these gorgeous treasures from the talented Celeste! So happy to see her featured here, her work is gorgeous and she is the just one of the sweetest persons I know too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE shopping online...especially Etsy! Getting something hand made is the best there is. I'm visiting from Celestina's and I love seeing her featured! This is such fun AND a discount! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan! I've been blog friends with Celeste for some time and she is talented and a truly beautiful lady - inside and out just like you said! How nice of you to feature her.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful feature about Celestina Marie's shop. She is one of my favorite people in blogland. Not only is she beautiful inside AND out she is so very talented. Just love everything she does. Thanks for the lovely feature. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet of you Jan to feature Celestina Marie's Shop. She has such beautiful gifts and she is a very special person, just like yourself. I see you added your custom hidden navbar. xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jan,
    What a wonderful post about Celestina's shop. She is so talented and creative. She has been a dear blog friend to me early on, and I treasure her friendship. You're right, she's lovely inside and out. Her projects always turn out special, and I truly believe she puts a stamp of love on everything she creates. I'm off to check out her delightful boutique.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jan,
    It's nice to meet you via Celestina's Shop. She is one talented lady and has such eye candy in her shop. She is a very special lady and am glad you featured her in your special posting. Wishing you a wonderful week
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. celeste is so sweet and so talented--so glad to see her featured here:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for featuring dear Celestina's shop. She is so precious, and has a lovely shop. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Celeste is so talented, and such a sweetheart. The perfect person to feature. I also have a few of her beautiful pieces. laurie

    ReplyDelete