Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Oh This Looks So Cozy...

I love Animal Print - Especially Cheetah and Leopard...and this would look so great in my house.  I can just see it draped across my new Sleigh Bed.  (You can see that bed in this post Here)  Believe it or not, I'm still working on finishing all of my projects every room has a project or 2 going on!  I can see me snuggled up with my Pups, a cup of Tea, a good book and watching the snow fall outside the window, !!  The matching Cheetah Pillows come in 18" and 26".  I'd love to use the 26" Euro Pillow size on my Bed with my standard/queen
Pillow Shams.  I know they'd look great!  But, the Sale Prices really aren't in my budget right now...check out the information below.  For 2 Euro Pillow Covers and the Throw, it would be well over $200.  I will have to shop around...or even make my own.  But this is my jump-off point!


I'll be checking after-Christmas Sales!!!

These are available at:



FAUX FUR PILLOW COVERS

The ultimate in luxurious comfort, our superior-quality faux fur pillow {18" for $39.50 each and 26" for $50.00 each - sale priced} is as indulgent as it is beautiful. It’s exceptionally woven from the finest materials for a sumptuously plush feel, and its handsome texture beautifully emulates the inherent softness and color variation of genuine fur.
  • 18" square
  • 26" square
  • Woven of an acrylic/polyester blend.
  • Zip closure.
  • Insert sold separately.
  • Machine wash.
  • Imported.
Features
  • Made of 84% modacrylic, 16% polyester.
  • 18" square pillow reverses to self.
  • 26" square pillow reverses to Velboa.
Care
  • Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle.
  • Tumble dry on low/warm or cool setting.
  • Do not iron.

FAUX FUR THROW

The ultimate in luxurious comfort, our superior-quality faux fur throw {sale priced at $99.00} is as indulgent as it is beautiful. It's exceptionally woven from the finest materials for a sumptuously plush feel, and its handsome texture beautifully emulates the inherent softness and color variation of genuine fur.
  • 50" x 60"
  • Woven of an acrylic/polyester blend.
  • Ultraplush 750-gram weight.
  • Reverses to solid polyester.
  • Dry-clean for best results.   
  • Imported.
Features
  • Woven of 84% modacrylic, 16% polyester.
  • Reverse is 100% polyester.
Care
  • To fluff, place in dryer on low heat for 10 minutes.    
  • Dry-clean for best results.    
  • Can be machine washed, cold water, gentle cycle.    
  • Tumble dry on low/warm or cool setting.    
  • Do not iron.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, yes I love the animal print and in the fall I found a wonderful throw similar to the one on your pic at Walmart and for a fraction on the price. One could purchase a second throw to see up the euro shames.
    I use mine in the library. Love it.
    Have fun with your projects. Love to you this Christmas Eve!!
    Hope your feeling better with the shingles too.
    Prayers for you
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan! Well, I love seeing the animal print in other folks homes but it's not for me. But that's okay, we all have different tastes. I'm praying for you and wish you a Merry Christmas. Are you feeling better? I know those shingles are terrible.
    Blessings,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete