Friday, April 29, 2016

Remember the Hairstyles I Showed You?

Finally, I went and got my hair styled and cut.  I did that about a month ago.  I loved the stylist and the hairstyle [which I had pictures of], but decided that the next time, I would have it cut even a bit shorter.  Well, today was "next time".  And it is shorter.  Just to refresh our memories, I'll share a few of the styles I was choosing from and then show you what I look like today!!

It was really difficult deciding on a "look" and I didn't have the time to even make an appointment until last month.





This is the style I chose last month - not too long and not too short...just right.


But, today I got a bit bolder!  Look...here's the cut I got today!!


OK...not totally.  I didn't get my hair colored like the picture shows.  And the sides aren't quite as short...And....

Well, here's what it looks like today!


Quite a difference from when I first had Bell's Palsy in 2014, isn't it?  I can certainly see the weight loss in my face...and how everything works so well!!


4 comments:

  1. Yes dear Jan, I like your new do. I am so glad you are feeling well. Blessings for a wonderful weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan! Oh, I love your new hair doo! It looks darling on you and I can see how you've lost weight! I'm glad to see a smile on your pretty face too! You go, girl!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan
    You look fantastic. I love your new hair style. You can see from the pic how much weight you lost. You are just glowing and it's great to see your beautiful smile. Congrats on your good health and God bless you. Have a nice weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hairstyle, so very becoming!! You have inspired me...maybe I'll get a short do!
    Happy week!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete