Tuesday, July 28, 2015

How to Clean Your Home in 30 Minutes a Day

Do you love a clean house - but feel like you don't have the time to do it consistently?  Well, Yvonne from Stone Gable Blog, put a Tutorial together for us, with all the directions we need, so that we can join her in cleaning our homes in only 30 minutes a day!  She says..."This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dirt Devil, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia irtDevil360Clean http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV".
Check out her Tutorial Here and get cleaning.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan :)

    It takes me hours normally, so I'll have to go read that. Thank you!

    I'm so amazed at all the work you did on your own with the patio! And you lost 45 lbs too?? Well done!!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, wow if I could clean my house in 30 minutes it will be a miracle. I've got it down pretty well, but not sure I can cut anymore corners with time. Thanks for sharing the link.
    Hope you're having a great week. Hugs,cm

    ReplyDelete