Thursday, February 7, 2019

LulaRoe

In fall I finally went to a LulaRoe event at a home in Oak Creek.  The clothing was nice, but I was skeptical,so only purchased a cardigan.  It was months later, when I shopped LulaRoe again, this time purchasing a special Irma [a top] to wear for New Year's Eve.  Unfortunately, I didn't go anywhere for New Year's Eve.  Then after the first of the year, I began shopping LulaRoe again...picking up pieces that worked co-ordinated, making outfits.

Yesterday, for a Live Paparazzi show, I wore my first LulaRoe!!  Here are my first 2 Selfies in my LulaRoe.

This one...Snow Leopard Carly [dress], Caroline Cardigan and Leggings


For this one, I only changed my Jewelry and Cardigan 


Is it easier to compare them when they are side by side?  Here I am...side by side.


I am so happy with LulaRoe!  It's comfy and when wearing layers, you stay warm and you are able to removed a layer if you become too warm.  And these pieces look feminine and yet can be toned down too! The best part, with some trial and error finding  your correct size...you can shop 24/7 right from the comfort of your own home.

***You don't necessarily need a LulaRoe Stylist/Consultant near you...simply go to FaceBook and in their search line put Lularoe live now...and click on any at the top of the list that have a red LIVE sign on their show...so you can comment to them***

I live in Wisconsin and do have someone near me who does it part time, but I also have Lularoe people in California, New Jersey, Tennessee and Arizona where I can shop and see the variety that each one has and order.

What do you think?  Do you wear LulaRoe?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'll have to try to find a source near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam...since you don't have an email available for me to comment or email a response...I can only hope you'll check back here again and see this. ***You don't necessarily need a LulaRoe Stylist/Consultant near you...simply go to FaceBook and in their search line put Lularoe live now...and click on any at the top of the list that have a red LIVE sign on their show...so you can comment to them***

    I live in Wisconsin and do have someone near me who does it part time, but I also have Lularoe people in California, New Jersey, Tennessee and Arizona where I can shop and see the variety that each one has and order. To me, seeing the actual item and being to order what I want, is truly the BEST!! And to do it all from home...is Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete