Friday, August 5, 2016

Tour My Office - Pink

Today, I decided to show you my office.  I haven't shared pictures of my office for years. The last ones I showed you were from 2008...and they aren't on this blog...or at least I can't find them here.  These photos are of my Office, as it appeared at the end of 2015.  Right now, things are looking different once again.  I love changing things around.  I have a corner built-in desk with cabinets on the base, one on each side.  There are cabinets above as well.  Where you see the curtain on the very right side is the window where I take pictures when I'm in my office.

I have taken off the cabinet doors, to make room for displays [the cabinets on the bottom of the 2 bookshelves have their doors removed, too...for the Pup's Toy Storage].  I'd rather have that than a bunch of hidden junk!


I have 9' sloped ceilings, with beautiful mouldings.


The corner with my Black Armoire display...with a view of my Great Room.  [the doggie gate has been down for months...since my Pups stay with me quite nicely in the office without it]



This Bookcase is on the other side of the closet door and flanks the window in the back of the office.



What is a bed doing in my office?  Well, it's a Massage Table.  That's where I get my BioMat treatments.  You can read about the BioMat in my post Here. 

To the right and left of the desk are matching bookcases.  And here you see both of my windows.


One last view of my desk!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around my office.  Hopefully, when you see it next, it will look a bit different.  And, I hope it's painted.

I'm joining the Link Party Thoughts of Home on Thursday at:

Laura at Décor To Adore
Stacey from Poofing the Pillows

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! So sorry to hear about your knee but I'm praising God with you that He is healing it! I love your office! You look like you're very organized and it's really girly. I love that! You take care of yourself when you start painting!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Jan. Has comfort written all over it for me. Love the lamps.
    Catching up a little here today.
    Love and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, I just love your office. It's so chic and organized while being decorative too. Taking the doors off the cabinets is a beautiful look to showcase your goodies.
    Great idea to cover the biomat bed with a pretty quilt and pillow. Makes it look like a pretty rest chaise in there.
    So glad your knee is better and you can now put weight on it. Prayers have been answered and PTL for that.
    Thanks for sharing your pretty office space. Love it. Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, great space for your office. The lamps are adorable. I see you made some changes to your blog. You have some talent woman! I hope life is going well for you and the pups. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, love seeing your office again. I see some treasures that look familiar. haha Love how you've used everything. I love how you mix roses with the animal print with the black and pink. Gorgeous look. I can see you enjoying many a wonderful hours in this great office space.
    Love your new blog look too. Glad to see my following is still on your friends connect this morning. For now anyway. All that I follow went away on my dashboard however.
    Have a great week ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan your office is lovely! I can tell it is your happy place! I'm praising God with you over your miraculous knee! I loved reading your testimony about it this morning. It started my day off with a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Jan. Your office is really pretty and functional too. I love your little leopard lamps! My office is always a total mess!

    I sure hope your knee continues to heal. Sounds like you've had experience with it and know just what to do.

    Thank you so much for being part of Thoughts of Home on Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Jan! I remember your pretty office. Everything looks so nice and organized. I'm so sorry about your knee but glad it's better! One day at a time, my friend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great space! I adore all the storage above your desk. You post was truly a joy to read and I hope that you will continue adding your ray of sunshine every week on Thoughts of Home on Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it stinks about your knee. I will say prayers for your recovery. The office looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jan, I love seeing your pretty office once again. Every bit of space is pulled together perfectly. Love seeing how you are using some of your goodies from me. I am honored!!
    I so hope and pray your knee heals completely and you feel better soon.
    Have a great weekend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete