Tuesday, August 16, 2016

PuppyKid Birthday Party Today


This is the Birthday Boy - Jasper.  He is 8 years old today.  I remember the day I was at the Breeder is Indiana to pick him up.  He was exactly 9 months old.  He weighed 4 pounds.  He's now 8 pounds and has been for many years.  He is a Maltese...and can be tempermental...especially with me.  I had to take him to the Vet a couple of weeks ago, because he was kind of snappy, grumpy, growling all the time...and squeaking.  Besides that he bit me a couple of times...not hard, but he did break the skin.  He was also urinating in the house...alot.  The Vet found a couple of things...that his prostate is enlarged [could be an infection] and is on antibiotics for it.  He also has a problem with one of his hips...which would account for his snapping, growling and the like.  He is on pain pills for that.  He is feeling much better now...and so am I.  He goesback to the Vet on Sunday - please say a prayer that all is OK.

All of the Pups were groomed Saturday and Sunday - by me...and I thought it was time for some updated pictures of all of them.  So, I put this little collage together for you to be able to see them all.

Jasper 8yr old Male Maltese
Angel 3yr old 14# Female Havaton [Havanese, Coton de Tulear Mix]
Rosie 6yr old 12# Female Shih-Poo [Shih Tzu, Toy Poodle Mix]

The Pups are celebrating today...with their favorite treats [for their teeth], bananas and chicken.  We'll all have a great time.

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet Jasper. So glad he is doing better. Your fur babies are all adorable and I love the collage you created. So cute. Have a wonderful day and be blessed. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jasper. The pups look so cute! The collage is so fun and cute as well. Hope you are doing well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete