Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Frozen Irish Cream Mousse Cake

This Frozen Irish Cream Mousse Cake is completely no bake, incredibly smooth and so creamy! The flavor of the Irish Cream is spot on and with a touch of chocolate, I am in love!

Lindsay, from Life, Love and Sugar posted the recipe for this and when I saw Irish Cream and Chocolate, she had me.  I'll be making this real soon!  Every other Saturday, I make a dessert to share with 2 of my neighbors.  We get together and ENJOY!!

Read more and Get the Recipe for this Dessert at: http://www.lifeloveandsugar.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! Oh, this looks good and easy is always good! I hope you're doing well and thank you for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, wow this looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete