Friday, January 22, 2016

Shopping After Weight Loss & Shopping Review

Some of you may know that since April, I have lost over 65#.  So, none of my old clothes fit me very well, if at all.  And that includes coats for the cold weather.  Most winters in the past, I didn't do much outside...except let the Pups out the door to go potty and wait for them to come back in the house.  But, this year is very different.  I have to take them out every time they go out...and I have to shovel, sweep or snowblow the snow in our courtyard, on the porch, the sidewalks and the driveway and believe me, the fall type jacket I have, doesn't keep me very warm!!  So, again, I went shopping...
on-line at Eddie Bauerafter looking at coats elsewhere and happened upon another Bargain!!  A down coat that is both pretty and functional and covers up everything I need covered up to stay warm.  This beautiful coat was on Sale, too.  It fits just great!  I love it!  These are my thoughts and feelings, I've not been paid in any way to give a positive review of my purchase.


[More photos below, too]  

Women's Slope Side® Down Parka

$229.00$79.60 SALE

Color: Deep Eggplant

Also available in:
Ebony, Dark Loden and Shale


LOW ACTIVITY RATING 35°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -25°F


WORLD'S FINEST DOWN®
650 fill Premium Down ensures exceptional warmth and keeps the parka very lightweight. Polyester shell has exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish so water beads on the surface rather than soaking into the fabric. Unique diamond quilting defines the waist to create slimming lines. Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff provides extra protection.


100% polyester

StormRepel® DWR finish so water doesn't soak in
650 fill Premium Down for lightweight warmth
Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
Fleece-lined collar keeps your neck warm
Microfleece-lined storm cuffs seal out the cold
Three zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
Detachable belt
Average length; Reg. 32"; Petite 31"; Tall 33.5"; Plus 35.5"
Machine wash
Imported
FIT
Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.


NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.


Eggplant





Dark Loden




Ebony

Shale

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, Congrats on your huge accomplishment in weight loss. The jacket is beautiful and I know it will keep you warm. Love the colors they offer. Trying to catch up after my time away last weekend. Hope you are doing well. Stay warm and be careful out shoveling snow!! xo

    ReplyDelete