Thursday, January 21, 2016

I Need a New "Do"...

Since I've been looking for a different way to cut and style my hair, I thought I'd share some Hairstyles I've found.  I've almost always had very short hair.  I feel I look best with that sort of cut.  Over the next several weeks [or more?], I will show you a variety of styles that I like.  I guarantee you there will be nothing outrageous - as a matter of fact, the pictures I choose will more than likely have several things in common with one another.  The color of the hair doesn't always reflect my "color".

Today I have a couple of Short Hairstyles - #1...This one is OK.


2.  I like short, cut around the ears [yes, even in winter], with wisps of bangs.  I need height on top and softness all over.  I don't want a hairstyle that looks to angled or too masculine.


3.  This looks attractive on her too.


4.  This is very nice...I like a little fullness to the sides...especially in the sideburn area.  Glasses wreak havoc with skinny little sideburns.  They tend to get flattened and then they curl up!  Awful!  I know, because it's happened to me.


5.  Nice...but not for my hair.  I have a bit of curl/wave and thick hair.

I'd have to say #2 and #4 are my favorites...in Very short Hairstyles.

How about you.  Do you wear your hair short or long...or somewhere in between?  Is your hair curly, wavy or straight?

I'll be back with more styles next week...and maybe even some new colors!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely styles to choose from. I am all over the place with my hair :) I have had it short with a pixie cut which I LOVED! Then I grew it out past my shoulders with lots of layers. After that I had a choppy bob that was shoulder length and right now it's an angled bob - long in the front and stacked in the back. I have been thinking it's time for a change as well, but I'm not sure what I want :)

    I hope we get to see your new hairstyle :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we had those beautiful young face as the last two ladies...we could wear our hair standing on end and it would look good. :):) I like your hair cut in your profile photo. Short is easy to tend too. I like it. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete