Thursday, October 8, 2015

It's My Party!

And this gal is going to have a Great time!  I'm throwing a little shin-ding, with food, cake, beverage and fun, an Open House Tea Party...so please stop by to help me celebrate my BIG birthday.  You're all invited to this festive occasion.  The Pups have their birthday party food and their hats, horns, confetti and of course, their food dishes ready...
for all of the party fun too!

We'll be waiting on you.

In case you missed my new photo, here it is...taken only a couple of weeks ago - it's hard to believe I look so good, after having had Bell's Palsy twice - once on the right side and a then again on both sides...in 2012 and 2014. 


 This picture is from about 10 years ago.  It was for a special occasion, so both my hair and make-up were at their best.


Thanks for visiting and making my day special. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet Jan! I hope you have the most beautiful day and celebration :) You are a special and dear lady. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND. Love this post and seeing how wonderful you look and how far you have come since BP twice. You really have reason to celebrate and enjoy your special day. Sending you BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS filled with blessings this day and beyond. God Bless always sweet friend.
    Love, cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Jan! I do hope you have a wonderful celebration and I'm so thankful you've come through the Bell's Palsey so well. You look great! Now don't eat to much cake! Oh, go ahead and eat some for me too.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, Jan! Hope your day was a special one, and that you did something fun! And thank you for your nice comments on my little French chest!!!

    ReplyDelete