Tuesday, December 24, 2013

...from My Son

Our Family's New Christmas Story
Hi Mom, We went to a farm to get our Christmas Tree...because they let us bring the dogs along.  Anyway, I realize the next day I can't find my sunglasses - tracing back the day before I thought I had them on my face on our way out to get the tree but I couldn't remember where I may have misplaced them on the way home or later, I was sure I hadn't put them down on a counter...
at the farm when I paid because we were standing in the middle of the yard when I pulled out my wallet.

A couple days go by and still my sunglasses hadn't turned up (you know how lost things are usually "found" in time)...so as a last resort I call the farm...barely getting out the word sunglasses the guy laughs back, "You're the sunglasses guy, ha ha ha!". Turns out my sunglasses were tucked in my coat at my neck while we were looking at trees and in the course of pulling one out to look at it the tree "ate" my glasses...there they were hanging in the tree to be found later by another customer! :) Even funnier is I took a number of pictures of Lindsey and the puppies in front of some of the trees.......and, yep, you guessed it! Looking back on the pictures sure enough one shows my sunglasses hanging on the tree!

Two of My Son's Pupsters


Lilly

Louis
Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That is just too funny! So glad that he found them, and wouldn't it have been funny to see those glasses staring out at you from the tree. Hope that your Christmas is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful little story. It has been very hectic around here with my father-in-law having to go to the hospital for health reasons, and I'm listening to this music of yours and loving it so much. It's so peaceful and just what I need right now.

    Merry Christmas, Jan, and I'm so glad to have met you this year in blogland. May your home is filled with peace and love on this very special day.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this today, Jan. I feel like I completely missed Christmas last year, and I cannot wait to give it another try this year. I'm one who believes Christmas is every day in our hearts, but I'm looking forward to the lights, the smell of pine, and THE MUSIC. Speaking of music, I've enjoyed lingering a little longer than usual here today ... just to fly with the beautiful sounds.
    Love reading this funny story, and seeing those adorable EYES. ;)
    Merry Christmas. ;)
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete