Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Calming & Peaceful Visions...Made My Day!

It's been cold, with snow on the ground...and it looks pretty.  I wanted to let you know that we really appreciate all the prayers sent this way, since Our Beloved Pup, Benny died on
Saturday {you can read about it HERE}. 

I'm feeling much better today.   I feel the most calm and peaceful I have since we left the Vet ER Clinic on Saturday...
night.  I can breathe.   You see, after a difficult day and night yesterday, God gave me a vision lastnight - of Benny running in an open field of snow with small children.  While Benny was alive, he never ran in any fields and never ran off-leash except when he was in our enclosed courtyard.  Benny never was around children, except in passing perhaps, as we walked through a Pet Store like Petco.  So, these are not reminders of things he'd done...not memories.

Then this morning, as I was waking up - God gave me another vision - one of Benny laying down, surrounded by little children, all with their hands on him.  Again, not a memory.

I thank God for these visions...as they have given me such peace.  I'm calm today.  Every time I think of Benny now, besides the good memories, I have these special God-sent visions.

4 comments:

  1. Celestina Marie shared your blog post on Google+
    Dear Jan, I am so glad you are feeling better and can breathe. God is helping you through the pain and giving you the gift of these vision to see you through. Benny is bringing joy!! My thoughts and prayers remain with you my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan! My heart is just breaking. As someone who has two beloved companions I hope that your wonderful memories of Benny will be of comfort to you during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    I've been thinking of you, and am glad to hear that you are doing better. What a gift those visions were of your sweet Benny! When I am feeling sad about our Emily, I like to imagine her running free in a field in heaven, or running along the beach, which she loved to do. Sending you big hugs and prayers for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, So glad you are comforted with peace and calm. Benny would want that for you and the blessing the sweet visions bring.
    I left a comment and thought it was here. I see it above with your link. I guess I am still trying to figure the whole google+ think out.
    Christmas Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete