Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lamps With Pink Roses

As Thanksgiving rolls around again this year, MR CSP and I and the pups find ourselves at home, rather than out of town at a vacation home/cottage.  We've enjoyed the last couple of Holidays away.  This year, I'll be making a Chicken instead of a large Turkey and we'll all enjoy a wonderful feast together.  I've been working on several projects around the house, so with the big Turkey Day here, it's probably a good thing that we don't have a whole group of folks coming to dinner.  Mr CSP is putting up new curtain rods in the Great Room and I'm doing some painting and...
re-decorating - actually getting ready for our new furniture to arrive next week.  I would adore having one of these beautiful lamps I selected to share with you this Pink Saturday...they would look dreamy in my Great Room...or even my Den.  Let me wish all of you a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!    I thought these were just gorgeous and perfect for PINK Saturday!  They have solid brass polished and lacquered hardware, too! 

These have me swooning...oh my!

All of these beautiful lamps, were found while I was shopping on-line at a place called -

ANTIQUE LAMP SUPPLY

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I would have a hard time choosing my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful lamps...it would be hard to choose. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you shared these lovely lamps with us. They would look nice in anyone's home. Blessings to you and family during the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan these lamps are gorgeous. I love them all.
    hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete