Monday, June 15, 2015

Old Ladder - New Ladder Storage

This old, rickety olden ladder is the only item I have left after holding
 my Garage Sale last weekend.  A few other items got posted on my Church's Facebook page and sold quickly!  What a success!

When I saw this Storage Idea Tutorial for a Bathroom Organizer
using an old ladder...it peeked my interest.  
The Tutorial is from...

I immediately thought of just how that old ladder could be transformed!  I have just the spot in my Master Bathroom that it could live in.  I also thought that some of my Readers would enjoy this Tutorial too, so click on the Link or the Photo below to see the entire Tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, love this ladder storage. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, such a wonderful idea. I love it when people get creative. Happy weekend to you and the pups. xo

    ReplyDelete