Friday, January 25, 2013

Want to learn to Crochet? Try this EZ Video!

Teresa - (Crochet Geek on YouTube) is where I learned to crochet nearly 3 years ago.  
I tried having friends teach me, I watched videos, bought books...all to no avail.  But with Teresa's videos - actually the first one I watched - I was crocheting.  I have made all sorts of afghans, hats with flowers and leaves on them, scarves...done lots of stitches...all with help from Teresa and her videos.  
So, if you've been wanting to learn how to crochet - get started HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I actually once knew how to crochet...a random thing to learn when you're 13 or so...but I did. Then I stopped doing it but ya know what? I've decided I might like to try again sometime, it's pretty theraputic. Even if I can only make a rectangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    wow..so beautiful job. I do crochet too. love it. wishing you a beautiful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting you via the blog party...what a lovely blog you have...love the home tour!! We were in Door county for the first time last summer and had a wonderful time!! Went to two fish boils, ate cherry pie with every meal....beautiful place! Will make it a return trip! Come see me sometime...

    ReplyDelete