Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Seems to Have Finally Arrived...Even If......

Suddenly, I'm seeing signs of Spring!  Finally!  Oh Joy!  Even if there are Snow words in the extended weather forecast...Spring can NOT be far behind.  I'm having dreams that look like this...the beautiful colors...the warmth...the blue skies...birds singing...oh Spring!  Our Pup, Angel, just over 9 months old, discovered birds today.  Every time she heard one {we had our windows
open today - with a high of 71°}, she'd fly to the windows, find the bird and then start howling/barking.  She has so many voices when she barks...it's really funny.  She's so funny...and such a sweet girl.


With Spring here and Summer coming, I'm seeing buds forming on my Roses and Hydrangeas...and sprouts of Day Lillies!  With that, there will be alot of outdoor work and I have a ton of things to get done inside the house, too.  There are alot of projects on my TO DO LIST.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, what gorgeous springtime pics. The flowers are beautiful. Your schedule for the features in the weeks ahead sound great. Spacing them to have more time for outdoor work and all that goes along with a new season is a great idea. So glad you are feeling so energized.
    Have a great evening and week ahead.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Jan,
    I love your dreams of Spring-they are absolutely perfect and inspiring. Such a great schedule for Spring, we don't want to miss out on this joyful and beautiful time of the year.
    I am glad to hear you are feeling better, I know this is indeed a blessing.
    With love,
    Jemma


    ReplyDelete