Saturday, March 9, 2013

Antiquing

Since today is Saturday and hubby is off from work, AND it's a sunny and somewhat warmer day, I'm in the mood to do some Antiquing.  Want to know what's on my Shopping List?  

Johnson Brothers Olde Britain Castles

and then a Vintage Johnson Brothers China Over-sized Tea Cup...
& Saucer
Friendly Village, The Well. 


I LOVE Roses, so I'd LOVE to find a Rose Mirror
Syroco - and not White!


Wild Turkeys


Friendly Village


Silverplate Flatware - Vintage
Heritage (pierced handle)


Mixed Set


Eternally Yours


Carnival Glass - just love it and this color!


Vintage Oval Mirror Trays


Fenton Glass Hurricane Lamps
(This is Poppy)


Syroco
Roses Clock


That's some of what is on my list.  I have my walking shoes on and a Mall to Shop!!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you find some of these things on your list, Jan! I love all your dish items that you are hoping for. I love all kinds of transferware. You will hate me, but I found a few Friendly Village cups and saucers at my local antique mart {where I found the two dinner plates}. I have a post showing them off this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jan can I go shopping with you?..those are beautiful transferware...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! Hope you find some of the wonderful items on your wish list! I have some Brittan Castles and have just put them in my china cabinet! Hope you've had a fun day.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you were successful on your trip! I love the plate with the wild turkey, although I would be happy with any piece of brown transferware!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qué cosas tan maravillas que nos muestras. Me encantan las cosas antiguas y con estilo. Me alegro mucho de que puedas hacer esos viajes. Y tus cachorros... adorables.
    Seguiré viniendo para ver más maravillas.
    Un abrazo desde Chile

    http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com
    http://atrapadaenmisletras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRANSLATION from EUGE:

      wonders why such things show us. I love old things and stylish. I'm so glad you could make those trips. and your puppies ... adorable. keep coming to see more wonders. a hug from chile

      Delete
  6. Sorry your trip wasn't too plentiful. There's always the next time. The transferware is gorgeous. Such a wonderful shopping list. I wish you great success in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, I hope you had a wonderful time antiquing and found some great treasures. I love weekends like this too. Looking forward to seeing your finds.
    Have a great week. Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful if we could shop together. LOVE the china. We just purchased a beautiful hutch which I had been dreaming of for a long time. This, of course, means that now I'm looking for new china. hahaha My wedding china is not my taste any longer. I still use it but I want something very different to display in my new hutch. Let's go shopping!! :)
    XOXO's

    ReplyDelete