Sunday, March 24, 2019

I Did It!


A month or so ago, I made the decision to begin looking for a new apartment, since my lease is up the end of June.  I knew this time, in order to make a move, I needed a first floor apartment that was less expensive than my current apartment.  I knew that that would be difficult to do - find a less expensive apartment...in the Milwaukee area.  

Fast forward...I contacted a former Landlord who I had rented 4 places from and worked for before moving out of state in 2002.  He had several places for rent....but one was a perfect fit.  First floor, private entrance, appliances, assigned parking, air conditioning...all very important requirements.  And if I wanted, a job came with it.  He was looking for an Apartment Manager and knew he could count on me to do it properly.  I agreed.  He reduced my rent and is taking care of the utilities [except phone and cable] in lieu of directly paying me.  That works out so good for me.

Yesterday, we got together and I signed my lease.  I'll be moving on June 1st [or there about].  I'll actually be in my new apartment BEFORE I celebrate being back home in Wisconsin a year on June 6th!!

I'm feeling grateful...happy and blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for you! You deserve this so much! ❤️🌷💐🌺

    ReplyDelete