Sunday, December 16, 2018

My 6 Month Hiatus is Almost Over, I'm....

Hello Again...

Six months ago [well, 6 months and 10 days, to be exact], I blogged for the last time...when I got back to Wisconsin on June 6th, 2017 and the post was about my Grandson, Sawyer.

In the last year, there have been many, many changes in my life.  You can read about alot of them in my previous posts.  I may talk about some of them, or tell you about other changes, who knows.  I was just looking at my blog today...the only time I've done so, since I left it on June 6th.  I was reminded of my Mannequins Pauline, Lily and Isabella.  That got me into the mood to begin blogging again.  I'll be changing some things on my Blog...so watch for new construction.  The name of my Blog has changed but I'm still at the same address!!  [won't be changing the link]

I will definitely be sharing pictures of my darling grandson, Sawyer!

There are so many things that are different in my life...here in Wisconsin...so I have alot to share.  I plan to post again sometime this week...so I will see you then!!

One picture....here you can see how different I am...or at least my hair color is...

It's called Cherry Crush!!


Have a Blessed Day....


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! You were on my mind tonight and I'm so glad to pop in to see you! Sounds like things are going well for you - I pray they are. Congratulations on your little grandson. Did you know we moved back to Texas? Just couldn't take those brutal New York winters any more. We miss our babies bu this is where we are supposed to be! Take care, my friend and Merry Christmas.
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelia, thanks for popping in tonight! Things are fine here! I've been busy trying new things to find my niche in the working world again and girl, I think I've finally found it! I've been setting up my workspace at home...and will be sharing more about what I'm doing in future posts. Yes, I did see you moved back to Texas. It wasn't a surprise to me. I knew you wouldn't make it in the snowy and cold east! I'm glad you've moved into your new rental home...and are enjoying the warmth of Texas again! You take care too...and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Jan :)

    ReplyDelete