Sunday, May 13, 2018

Saying Goodbye...


After blogging for more than 10 years here, I find I just can not continue with this Blog and yet I can't bear to delete it either.  So I will just say goodbye to it.

I am now divorced, the 3 PuppyKids are with their new families and doing well.  My husband was put into assisted living by his adult children where he is being treated for Alzheimer's.

My house is for sale and has been for a while now and I hope it sells soon.  

I have a 2 month old Grandson named Sawyer James that I haven't met yet...and he and my family are where I plan to move, when the house sells - Wisconsin.

I'm beginning a new part of my life, different than I ever imagined...and with God's help, I will flourish.  I will think of you often and remember and cherish the friendships we formed over the years.  I will be making new friends, more in the "real" world than through word typed on a Blog screen.  I want to have real live relationships..

Blessings to you all!

Jan Hermann
[went back to my maiden name]

No comments:

Post a Comment