Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Beautiful Music

The other day, my son sent me a link to a musician's video.  He said he caught the name out of the corner of his eye and it looked so much like mine...and he liked the music, too.  So do I...and I decided to share it with you today.  I hope you enjoy it too.

His name is Tim Janis [mine is Jan Tanis]. 

I am featuring his newest music video, just released this morning, on my sidebar.  


Here is his YouTube page.  You will find all of his works there.


4 comments:

  1. I noticed the name synchronicity when I saw your post today also! This music really is amazingly wonderful... food for the soul. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful, Jan. How sweet your son made that connection. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny about his name! The photo of the lupines is just gorgeous! I'll have to check out the video. And I absolutely LOVE the photo on your right sidebar of the mountains and the lake! Any idea where it was taken? It makes me think of the Canadian Rockies. We went on a 3 week camping trip out west in our motor home last summer. The highlight of our entire trip, and actually one of my very favorite trips ever, were the rockies in Alberta, Canada. They looked just like that photo!! Hope you are doing good, it's been super windy here all day. Thankfully no power loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved listening to this music, Jan. It's very peaceful. And the names...perfect. :)
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete